Set of 3 Gloxy GX-625N TTL Flash Triggers for Nikon
Set of 3 Gloxy GX-625N Flash Triggers for Nikon DSLR's
These flash triggers support Gloxy flash shoes as well as Nikon cameras and Nikon speedlites/flashes. They work both as a transmitter or receiver. HSS (High Speed Synch) and TTL (through the lens) abilities are incorporated. It is possible to control the flash with your DSLR or Camcorder at a distance of up to 100m. In the event that you have two external flashes, you need to employ three triggers to separate the camera flash. You then only need to add a trigger to the extra flash you want to use. This is ideal to create to most appealing shadows by applying various rations to the flash firing power
- The Gloxy GX-625C Flash Triggers Nikon are compatible with Nikon cameras, Nikon flashes and Gloxy flashes.
- If you only have an external flash on your camera you can add two, three or four triggers. Then you just have to use a trigger for every extra flash you wish to use.
- HSS and iTTL sync function.
- 2,4 GHz wireless radio system
- Both units can be used both as a transmitter and receiver.
- You can control the flash shoe up to 100m from your camera.
- Creates new lighting schemes that were previously impossible.
- Ideal for outdoor and night photography.
- Provides a synchronisation speed up to 1/8000s.
- Features 7 available wireless channels and 3 - A / B / C settings groups.
Detailed Technical Specifications
|Compatible products||Gloxy Flashguns||Maximum range||100 m
||Number of channels||7
||Synchronization speed ||1/8000s
||Power supply type||2 X AA
||Maximum duration (hours)||60 (in standby mode)