Precision engineered medium duty professional carbon fiber tripod
Jenova carbon fiber tripod legs are core in our range to ensure light-weight and stability. Dedication and continuous innovation make these carbon fiber tripods the most reliable companion for all image professionals looking for the very best camera and cam-coder stability.
Very few pieces of equipment will do as much to improve your photography or film-making as using a quality, sturdy and well built tripod. Thanks to the sturdy support and easy to use camera mount and ball head, frame your subject and obtain blur-free, clear and sharp images.
Create extraordinary effects with these appealing tripods that would be impossible to achieve without a solid tripod, such as long exposures, multi-shots, focus stacking, panorama stitching, bracketing, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and much more. The advantages of our tripods are also its extreme versatility, which gives you the freedom of setting up for any situation, wherever your instincts take you.
Our tripods are versatile and compatible with all types of cameras and cam-coders and satisfies any kind of photographic genre requirements. We cover a wide range of carbon fiber tripods that ranges from small, lightweight travel tripods to extremely compact for Compact System Cameras (CSC), or small DSLRs.
This tripod easily support a Canon 7D MkII with 100-400mmm lens
- Material: 100% carbon fiber tubes (8 multi-layer carbon technology)
- Precision engineering; best in it's class for value for money
- Number of leg Sections: 4
- Excellent flexibility to set up for Macro shots due to 180 degree movement of legs
- Extremely sturdy
- Maximum leg diameter: 25mm
- Minimum leg diameter: 16 mm
- Minimum height:475mm
- Normal height: 1 350 mm
- Maximum height: 1 635mm
- Folded height: 610 mm
- 180 degree folded height: 460 mm
- Weight: 1,28 kg
- Capacity: 15 kg
- Symmetrical camera mount; fits onto ball head either way!!
- Patented camera bag hook for additional stability
- Quick conversion to Mono-pod
- Mono-pod maximum Height: 1 240 mm
- Mono-pod minimum Height: 420 mm
- Colours: Blue/Black/Green
- 2 year warranty
- Note: This tri-pod has no level, the picture below is to illustrate the versatility of the Jenova Tripods
- Free high quality padded carry bag with shoulder sling