Pixel X900C Speedlite for Canon DSLR's
Free Shipping within the borders of South Africa
Pixel X900C Speedlite with Lithium Battery
Equipped with unprecedented high performance features such as built-in Lithium Battery and guide number of GN60 (IS0100 200mm); High Speed Sync (HSS) speed can up to 1/8000s and Optical wireless master and slave control system. It also supports HSS; max. stroboscopic flash up to 500 time sand features a 4W white LED video light.
The Pixel X900C boasts a high definition LCD dot matrix screen and an overheating protection system. Free firmware upgrade is possible via the mini USB interface.
- Lithium Battery - up to 700 shots
- GN 60 (IS0100/200mm)
- Flash Coverage Range: 20 to 200mm
- Auto Zoom: Auto adjustment the coverage range
- Manual Zoom: According to camera or flash setting to adjust the zoom range
- Flash Mode TTL/Manual/Multi
- Stroboscopic Flash 1-500Hz
- Wireless Flash Master and Slave functionality
- SYNC Mode High Speed Sync, 1st Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync
- Adjustable Angle Up/Down: -7/90 degree left I Right: 180 degree/180 degree
- Manual Flash 1/128-1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Recycle time is about 1.5 seconds (1/1 full power output)
- LCD Display Screen High definition dot matrix screen
- External Power Bank port/socket
- External Interface Hot shoe, PC port and USB port
- EV in 1/3rd increments (±3 stops)
- FEB in 1/3rd increments (±3 stops)
- Battery Life: 700 times
- Fluorescent tube ultra long battery life design
- Special Design fill light and supplement to background settings
- Overheating multi dot matrix temperature control, battery and Speedlite overheating alarm system.
- AF-Assist Beam Supported
- Firmware Upgrade Support
- Dimension 196.5mmx80.7mmx64.4mm
- Weigh: 420g (excluding battery)
Click for Manufacturers Product Page
See FlashHavoc Review Here!