The E-Photographic PRO 46mm ND2-ND400 (VND) that is manufactured from German B270 Schott optics will create vibrant images
Free Shipping to destinations within South African borders for orders over R 2 000.00
The E-Photographic filters uses German B270 Schott optical glass, which is of the same quality as the very well known and popular B&W filters manufactured by Schneider in Germany carries a 1 YEAR local South African Warranty
The glass is multi-coated and surface polished on both sides and are extremely durable.
The materials used are hue neutral. The optical glass is hardly breakable. The Multiple coatings applied minimises surface reflection.
Being water and dirt repellent, it ensures constant cleanliness of lens and lowers maintenance costs. Scratches and damages are prevented with the quality multi coating that has been applied.
The E-Photographic VND filter is easily and comfortably adjustable, and does not impact on the ability to still fit lens caps and lens hoods
When you browse photography websites or the pages of a magazine and spot really striking landscape shots taken during the day, with bright blue skies, defined clouds and strong contrast, the probability is that it has been taken by a professional photographer using a good quality circular polariser filter.Being water and dirt proof, it ensures constant cleanliness of lens and lowers maintenance costs. Scratches and damages are prevented with the quality multi coating that has been applied.
VND filters are a great addition to any photographer’s kit, they are brilliant at enhancing reducing Shutter speeds, helping you to produce more vibrant and well defined images when skies and other light sources are too bright.
E-Photographic Variable Neutral Density Filter (ND2 - ND400)
- ND2-ND400 - Limiting light that reaches camera sensor between 1 to 8 stops
- Minimises the influences of atmospheric haze
- High Definition (HD 270) German Schott optical glass with >99% transmittance
- Precision manufactured high quality anti-corrosive aviation aluminium frame
- Clear Engraving to prevent fading of inscriptions
- Multicoated (16 layers) to prevent scratches
- Oil and water repellent
- The precision thread ensures a smooth screw-on and ND adjustment
- Ultra thin, only 8mm eliminates any risk of vignetting
- No vignetting, perfect for achieving photos of waterfalls and waves with soft water effectt
- Protects lens against scratches, dust, bumps and drops
- 2 Year local South African warranty