Shanny SN586-RF 2,4GHz Wireless Radio Speedlight & Trigger Kit for Canon
This state of the art 58GN Speedlite functions extremely well; on-camera as well as off-camera. The SN586-RF Speedlite and the SN-E3-RF 2,4 GHz Wireless Radio trigger combines exceptionally well and is durable, reliable and has all the functions required by enthusiasts and professionals alike.
The Shanny SN-E3-RF Trigger/Transmitter for Canon is compatible with the Shanny SN586-RF, SN600C-RF, SN600EX-RF and V300C Speedlites. (it will not function with Shanny SN600C, SN600C-RT or SN600SC)
Shanny SN-586-RF Speedlite for Canon:
- Speedlite and Wireless Radio Trigger Bundle for Canon DSLR's.
- Functions 100% as On-Camera Speedlite or as Off-Camera Slave for Canon DSLR.
- Functions 100% as On-Camera Speedlite for both Nikon and Canon DSLR's
- Shanny SN586-RF Speedlite and SN-E3-RF Trigger Kit for Canon.
- Power Supply: 4 X AA Batteries (not Included).
- Re-Cycle Time of 1,9 seconds.
- 480 flash shots at full power with fully charged batteries.
- GN=58 meters.
- 2,4GHz Slave Flash (Shanny System): S1 and S2 basic slave modes.
- 2,4 GHz Wireless Receiving Distance of 50 metres.
- Flash Exposure Bracketing.
- Flash Exposure Compensation.
- Flash Exposure Lock.
- Modelling Flash.
- USB Upgrade Interface.
- PC Synchronous Interface.
- Group support: ABC and Channels 1-15.
- Zoom of 20-200mm.
- 1st Curtain/2nd Curtain, No HSS.
- Includes off-camera stand.
- Includes Diffusor.
- Includes Free Pouch.
- Various Custom functions.
- External power port to connect battery pack for extended shooting.
- Overheating protection.
- Weight: 420 Grams
Shanny SN-E3-RF Speedlight Trigger for Canon:
The Shanny SN-E3-RF Trigger/Transmitter for Canon only functions with the Shanny SN586-RF, SN600C-RF and SN600EX-RF Speedlites. (it will not function with Shanny SN600C, SN600C-RT and SN600SC)
- 2 X AA Batteries (Not included).
- Master/Slave Modes: 2,4 GHz wireless radio Master and Slave Modes, S1 and S2 basic slave modes (Shanny's own system).
- Group support: ABC and Channels 1-4.
- Manual and Auto Zoom of 20-200mm.
- HSS (1/8000); 1st Curtain/2nd Curtain. HSS will only be operational when used with the Shanny SN600-RF since the SN586-RF does not have the HSS function.
- Remote Power, Zoom and Flash Exposure compensation Control.
- Flash Exposure Lock, Modelling Flash and AF Assist is supported.
- Manual Flash: 1/128 to 1/1.
- Radio Channels: 01-15.
- Radio Transmission Distance: 50 Meter
- Flash Groups: AB & C.
- Software upgrade supported.
------OUR PROMISE TO YOU------
- We sell quality, value for money products that have been extensively tested before being sold into the South African Market
- Safe and secure checkout and payment through Payfast and Entrust SSL Encryption
- Free shipping within the borders of South Africa for orders above R 2 000.00
- 2 Year local South African warranty, E-Photographic guarantees a repair turnaround of 10 working days if ever the product goes faulty, if the 10 days are not met; we will replace the faulty product with a new one!!
- In the unlikely event that the product is not what you had in mind, or you just do not like it? Please return the product and packaging in original undamaged condition within 10 days and receive a full re-fund, no questions asked.