This state of the art Wireless Creative Lighting System (W-CLS) Kit consists of a Speedlight and Wireless Radio Trigger for Nikon DSLR cameras. The speedlite functions extremely well; on-camera as well as off-camera. The SN586-RF Speedlight and the SN910TX 2,4 GHz Wireless Radio trigger combines exceptionally well and is durable, reliable and good value for money for amateurs, enthusiasts and professionals.
The Shanny SN910TX Trigger/Transmitter's Wireless Creative Lighting System (W-CLS) is only compatible with the Shanny SN910EX-RF, SN586-RF and V300N speedlites. (It will not function with Shanny SN600N, SN600SN and SN910+ speedlites.)
Shanny SN-586-RF Speedlite for Nikon:
The Shanny SN-586-RF is probably the very first speedlight in the world that automatically detects whether it is fitted to a Canon or Nikon DSLR, yes, this means it functions equally well on Canon and Nikon DSLR Cameras.
- Functions 100% as On-Camera Speedlite or as Off-Camera Slave.
- Functions 100% as On-Camera Speedlite for both Nikon and Canon DSLR's
- Power Supply: 4 X AA Batteries (not Included).
- Re-Cycle Time of 1,9 seconds.
- 480 flash shots at full power with fully charged batteries.
- GN=58 meters.
- 2,4GHz Slave Flash (Shanny System): S1 and S2 basic slave modes.
- 2,4 GHz Wireless Transmission Distance of 50 metres.
- Flash Exposure Bracketing.
- Flash Exposure Compensation.
- Flash Exposure Lock.
- Modelling Flash.
- USB Upgrade Interface.
- PC Synchronous Interface.
- Group support: ABC and Channels 1-15.
- Zoom of 20-200mm.
- 1st Curtain/2nd Curtain, No HSS.
- Includes off-camera stand.
- Includes Diffusor.
- Free Pouch.
- Various Custom functions.
- External power port to connect battery pack for extended shooting.
- Overheating protection.
- Weight: 420 Grams
Shanny SN910TX Speedlight Trigger for Nikon:
Shanny has developed some very well-functioning Triggers/Transmitter and speedlights for Nikon users with integrated 2.4 GHz iTTL
The Shanny SN910TX Trigger/Transmitter's Wireless Creative Lighting System (W-CLS) is only compatible with the Shanny SN910EX-RF and SN586-RF speedlites. (It will not function with Shanny SN600N, SN600SN and SN910+ speedlites.)
- 2 X AA Batteries (Not included).
- Master/Slave Modes: 2,4 GHz wireless radio Master and Slave Modes, S1 and S2 basic slave modes (Shanny's own system).
- Group support: ABC and Channels 1-4.
- Manual and Auto Zoom of 20-200mm.
- HSS (1/8000); 1st Curtain/2nd Curtain. HSS will only be operational when used with the with the Shanny SN910EX-RF since the SN586-RF does not have the HSS function.
- Remote Power, Zoom and Flash Exposure compensation Control.
- Flash Exposure Lock, Modelling Flash and AF Assist is supported.
- Manual Flash: 1/128 to 1/1.
- Radio Channels: 01-15.
- Radio Transmission Distance: 50 Meter
- Flash Groups: AB & C.
- Software upgrade supported.
------OUR PROMISE TO YOU------
- We sell quality, value for money products that have been extensively tested before being sold into the South African Market
- Safe and secure checkout and payment through Payfast and Entrust SSL Encryption
- Free shipping within the borders of South Africa for orders above R 2 000.00
- 2 Year local South African warranty, E-Photographic guarantees a repair turnaround of 10 working days if ever the product goes faulty, if the 10 days are not met; we will replace the faulty product with a new one!!
- In the unlikely event that the product is not what you had in mind, or you just do not like it? Please return the product and packaging in original undamaged condition within 10 days and receive a full re-fund, no questions asked.